Friday, July 16, 2010

How old to you have to be to rent or drive a rental car in pa?

I am not certain about this- but when I was younger I was told the age was 21 by rental car companies. I started renting at 21 years old when on leave from the army. Before that I was told that for insurance reasons (high costs) they could not rent to me at 18 y/o. Enterprise seems to be the easiest to deal with but just checking thier web site they restrict the Pittsburgh rental age to 21 or over.


Some independant auto body shops do car rentals and could be less strict about age. Hope this helps.How old to you have to be to rent or drive a rental car in pa?
Besides your age the other thing they want is a credit card.How old to you have to be to rent or drive a rental car in pa?
They don't really want to rent to anyone under 25 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment