Friday, July 16, 2010

Returning a rental car to ORLANDO Airport?

I am renting a car at TAMPA airport soon soon . I am returning the car to ORLANDO.





Has anyone had any difficulty navigating the roads when returing a rental car here when they have never been to this airport before?





I am asking because I will be returning the car at 4 a.m. and am hoping that the directions to the rental return facility will be idiot - proof.Returning a rental car to ORLANDO Airport?
Its easy to find.. just drive to the airport just like u would any other airport and u will see signs up above saying Car Rental.. Terminals.. etc. U cant miss it its right there and u will see signs for rental cars. If your rental car tank was full when u got it some places make u fill it back up before u bring it back..Returning a rental car to ORLANDO Airport?
Orlando Airport is easy to find, even that early in the morning and the closer you get, you'll see cabs, more traffic (even that early-I was there at 4am this morning), you may even see limos. If you're dropping off right at the airport itself and not a location ';close'; to the airport than follow the signs towards the parking garage as that is also where rental drop offs are.
naaaaaah it's SUPER easy. Just take I-4 to 417 (the greenway) there's signs EVERYWHERE on I-4 to the orlando airport. there's no way you'll have problems. since you're in tampa, I'm assuming you know I-4. Please for your own sanity, don't worry about it. Once you get off at the airport exit, you see the car rental road to take. sooooo easy =)
they are idiot proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment