Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Are there any rental car companies that wont charge a surcharge for underage drivers? I am 23. ?

It is difficult to rent a car if you're under 25. However, some rental agencies will allow one to rent a car if you're under 25, providing that you pay an additional daily surcharge. For most agencies/states, the minimum age is 21, while a few may go as low as 18. If you can rent through an employer/group plan, you may also be able to rent.





http://www.bnm.com/uage.htm a good site to help you find such agencies and compare the surcharge rates in major cities, as is http://www.autorentalguide.com/car-renta鈥?/a>Are there any rental car companies that wont charge a surcharge for underage drivers? I am 23. ?
To heck with all of them...23 is not underage. Tell them to shove it. I've been paying the adult movie ticket price since I was 15 years old, so we actual adults deserve to skip the surcharge.





BTW, I think underage is just considered below 21, I may be wrong.Are there any rental car companies that wont charge a surcharge for underage drivers? I am 23. ?
I called every single company last year and they all said that you had t be 25. I do think I talked to one company that allowed people to be 23 but their rates were higher than the ones that charged extra. It sucks! Just two more years!
call the companies and some places will wave the fee for insured drivers.





I get the Fee waved EVERY time...
nope you have to be 25

No comments:

Post a Comment