Friday, July 16, 2010

When is the best time to pick up a rental car at the airport so I have a large choice(NOT a Taurus)?

I just want to know when's the best time to pick a car up from the airport so I can choose. Last time I rented, all they had was an Accord or Taurus; I picked the Accord. But when I dropped the car off a week later, there were cars all over the place; Nissan, Dodge, Toyota, etc. I was slightly irritated because I wish I would have had that many choices. Thanks!When is the best time to pick up a rental car at the airport so I have a large choice(NOT a Taurus)?
I aways pick them up on Tuesday or Wed they always have alot then.When is the best time to pick up a rental car at the airport so I have a large choice(NOT a Taurus)?
Its always been around mid day when I have got there to get one,so I would say from early morning to mid day.And I have rented from about all the companys and they are really about all the same price.

Report Abuse



P.S I always go with the mid size car to so we can have some room.

Report Abuse



The car you get depends on which car company you use but in general, you can choose the car you want if you reserve the car in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment