Saturday, July 10, 2010

Do I need a rental car for when I'm in Denver?

I don't know where I'm staying yet but would like to stay at a cheap hotel. I'm moving to Capital Hill in January and am going to Denver in November to find a job. I don't want to have to rent a car if I don't have to. Where does the Light Rail go? Where does the train go?Do I need a rental car for when I'm in Denver?
The public transportation system in and around Denver is really good and consists of local bus, express bus, regional bus and light rail. RTD is the primary carrier and serves the entire metro area including central Denver, Boulder, Longmont, Denver Airport etc etc. Additionally, FREX (front range express) is a commuter system providing express bus service along the south I-25 corridor from Denver all the way to Colorado Springs. The transit service is generally dependable %26amp; safe.
  • gold makeup
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment