Friday, July 16, 2010

Is it safe to travel from Montreal to Calgary by rental car and how long does it take to reach Calgary.?

I am traveling with my wife coming from arabia and planing to stay for 2 months in summer time starting from Montreal


thank youIs it safe to travel from Montreal to Calgary by rental car and how long does it take to reach Calgary.?
yes it is very safe, it should take approximately 4 days ,i just drove from Nova Scotia to Toronto in 2 days, it is a beautiful drive. Hope you enjoy our countryIs it safe to travel from Montreal to Calgary by rental car and how long does it take to reach Calgary.?
It took me 2.5 days to drive from Toronto to Vancouver(in the dead of winter...twice) so I would knock off about 18 hours from Calgary to Vancouver, and maybe 3-4 hours because of bad driving conditions through the Rockies, and add 4 from Montreal to Toronto, I would guess a day and a half to just under 2 days, depending on your route, and how often and length of stops. After all it only took me 18 hours on the nose to drive from Toronto to New Glasgow, NS. I would have been there sooner, but I had to wait about an hour and a half for a gas station to open in New Brunswick.;)
http://www.amadeus.net





The above website will give you precise duration of journey and precise number of days with hours and minutes.





Hope this helps.
It is very safe. My family and I do it every year. But from Calgary to Montreal. The drive is gorgeous. We usually take about 4 days to do it,,this includes eating times and a couple breaks in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment