Saturday, July 10, 2010

My XM service shut off on my rental car?

I have a rental car from Thrifty. It came with Satellite radio, but last night, it stopped working. Now all I can get is weather on every channel. Has anyone ever had this? Should I call XM or Thrifty? I just have a feeling neither of them is going to be any help to me. Maybe Yahoo can do betterMy XM service shut off on my rental car?
Looks like free services by XM expired. They are free for 6 month since car bought new and then it is paid subscription. I doubt that rental company will pay for this. so if you need XM get another, newer car.My XM service shut off on my rental car?
i wouldnt really worry about it, but if it is a feature u paid extra for, and it is on the rental receipt, i would call thrifty
yeah sounds like the free subscription is done.





If Thrifty advertised the car as including satellite radio with the rental, I would call them to get it restored, if not your probably out of luck.
  • gold makeup
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment