Saturday, July 10, 2010

If you are driving a rental car, what happens if...?

... you get a flat tire? Does the rental company pay for a new tire, or does the customer?If you are driving a rental car, what happens if...?
You change the tire with a spare. Drive it back and get another car (or get another tire - at the rental car's expense.





It cost $2 for a tire patch for them (and about 10 minutes).








Good luck......If you are driving a rental car, what happens if...?
While renting cars several times your question is one I never though of. Since I would be somewhere on the road and would need the tire repaired, I would get it repaired, keep the receipts and ask them when I turned the car in. The worse that could happen is they said no and I/you would still pay for the tire.
Im not sure about flat tire but we have had a crash but we had insurance. Do u have insurance?

No comments:

Post a Comment