Friday, July 16, 2010

What is the highest/farthest you have ever jumped a rental car?

I totalled 3 in one week.....oooops!....Budget black listed meWhat is the highest/farthest you have ever jumped a rental car?
We like to go down those residential streets, the ones with those speed bumps every 10 feet, and gas it. We play ';try and drop the transmission';, so yeah, we get pretty far. Another fun game to play is to try and wear the breaks all the way to the rotors so it will squeal like a preteen girl at the Twilight movie when your pulling back into the rental place. Oh, and get all your friends to come with you when you return it, then all fart at once and jump out really quickly and close the doors. Customer service love that smell! Extra points if you all ate Mexican before you returned it!What is the highest/farthest you have ever jumped a rental car?
Wowwww.


I used to work for Enterpise Rental Car..





While working for them, I was making a lunch run, and i crashed a brand new 09 Gallant. lmao.





Ohhh well. I didnt get fired. I got **** about it for awhile...but never got fired!!! : )





hahaha...
Blue eye ...you are cool...I'm another Wednesday right now





am I to assume you actually have 2 blue eyes?...ahahhaha-WENDY

No comments:

Post a Comment