Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hi I went to NEwyork last week in a rental car from my state.?

I was issued a ticket for parking before fire hydrant.Unfortunately I lost my ticket and i forgot the ticket number.Is there anyother way I can get a duplicate copy of ticket.I checked with NYC DMV office and they are asking for my ticket number.Can somebody help me??Hi I went to NEwyork last week in a rental car from my state.?
Ask the rental car company for the plate number. There is a place online where you can search for any tickets for that plate number. Remember to get the state the car is licensed in - you'll need to input that info as well.





Once you do a search for that plate, it should turn up your ticket.Hi I went to NEwyork last week in a rental car from my state.?
try online maybe you can put in your plate number and pull up the ticket that way.





I think the plate number should be on your rental receipt. or just ask the rental agency. the follow up ticket will be sent to them and they probably bill it back to you..

No comments:

Post a Comment