Friday, July 16, 2010

Rental car use ?, I am 20 going with my family to Florida. Can I drive a car that my parents rented?

We need more information. Is your family flying to FL (and driving only in FL) or are you driving a rented vehicle from Point A to FL?





You really need to check with the rental company. My sister totaled my car in PA when I was 23 and I had to pay a ridiculous fee in order to rent. Your parents would have to add you as a driver to the rental agreement, but this could blow their rates out of the water. If you are not on the agreement, you have to be extremely careful since an accident could nullify insurance coverage and your parents could get financially hurt if you are pulled over and not on the rental agreement.Rental car use ?, I am 20 going with my family to Florida. Can I drive a car that my parents rented?
For the major car rental brands, all additional drivers (other than your parents) must be 25 or over, with a valid drivers license and a credit card in their own name. All additional drivers must complete and sign an additional driver form at the rental counter.Rental car use ?, I am 20 going with my family to Florida. Can I drive a car that my parents rented?
Jolly Wheels has pretty low rates for young drivers. You might be able to rent from them, directly. Check them out.





http://www.jollywheels.com
legally you have to be on the lease/rental agreement
  • gold makeup
  • rimmel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment