Saturday, July 10, 2010

Rental Car company in the Philippines?

I am travelling to the Philippines in early June. I need a mini SUV (CR-V or RAV4) or a mid size car. Who, where and how much? I am thinking maybe you could provide weekly or even daily rates. Do I need an International Driver's License?Rental Car company in the Philippines?
Try checking out Avis Rent-a-Car website at


http://www.avis.com.ph





Do not remove the www text in the URL. It tends to redirect you to another website.





Requirements are posted in their website.Rental Car company in the Philippines?
check out viajero rent-a-car website


www.viajerorentacar.com





they offer affordable car rental rates

Report Abuse



Yes, you will need a driver's license, and if I were you, I wouldn't dare drive in the city.





Orix Auto Leasing rents car and driver at PhP3,630/day, nine hours a day, with driver and gasoline, minimum of seven days' rental.





Their phone number is (+632) 893-3233.

No comments:

Post a Comment