Saturday, July 10, 2010

I am 18 and need a rental car, anyone know of places that would rent to me?

I am up in northern california(chico) would anyone know anything around here that would rent a car to me i'm only 18 i dont mind the charges as long as the arent sky high. please help me!!I am 18 and need a rental car, anyone know of places that would rent to me?
in the US you cannot rent a car if you are 18.I am 18 and need a rental car, anyone know of places that would rent to me?
I don't think it matters how old you are


I think it matters if you have a credit card or not


although I might not know what I am talking about because I have never rented a car in California.
That guy who said you CANT rent a car at 18 does not know what he is talking about. It aggravates me that ignorant people provide answers for questions without actually doing any research or having any knowledge about the subject. Rentawreck is a rental agency that rents vehicles to people over 18. Their website is www.rentawreck.com . If you are under 21 you are however required I think to provide a copy of your insurance. You also might have to pay an extra fee. I suggest going to their website and calling up the location you are interested in renting from for more information. Hope this helps and good luck.
It's been awhile since I had to do this (I'm 31), but I vaguely remember renting at Budget when I was 23. I recall that there was a surcharge (something like $10/day), but it was doable.
You might try a car dealer also.

No comments:

Post a Comment