Monday, August 16, 2010

WHAT RENTAL CAR COMPANY CAN I USE IF I DONT HAVE A MAJOR CREDIT Card?

I beleive Budget is the only company that will not take a Debit card. Keep in mind that they may put a hold on a certain amount of money on your account until everything is paid. That bit me one time.WHAT RENTAL CAR COMPANY CAN I USE IF I DONT HAVE A MAJOR CREDIT Card?
Enterprise will take a debit card.WHAT RENTAL CAR COMPANY CAN I USE IF I DONT HAVE A MAJOR CREDIT Card?
Ive been in the travel industry for years





To my knowledge no company will take a debit card atthe onset of a rental. They require a regular credit card to getthe car,usually with estimated rental charges + $250 available





They only let you PAY by debit card when you return the car





What you need to do is ';cash qualify';


it needs to be done several days ahead of rental,they verify employment, residence, utility bill,e tcMost all company's will do so. (u also need to be at least 25)





then you need cash as above (total rental cost + at least $250)





Just to risky to let a car go I guess, not like a hotel room
pretty much none





so go get a bank account





or load up a green card with money
If you find one let us all know.
I believe they all require a major credit card as collateral.

No comments:

Post a Comment