Monday, August 16, 2010

Can I get a GSP with a rental car?

we are going on vacation and have to rent a car for a week. we get lost easy. do rental cars come with a gps? I know not all of the do so do you have to request one?Can I get a GSP with a rental car?
you do have to ask for one, most companies have it as an option now, it costs extra and requires that you have at least a midsized car.





if you want one, run down to walmart and buy a tomtom. they are one of the better ones, you can get walmarts base one for about 150, or the same as 8 days of renting one, and then you'll have it for your own car and other things that you do.Can I get a GSP with a rental car?
Most car rental companies rent gps units, some only at major airport locations. They do have to be requested and are generally not guaranteed but based on availability at the time of pick up. The prices vary by company. I found the following prices on company websites:





Avis $13.95 per day


Budget $11.95 per day


Hertz $10.95 per day


Enterprise $8.95 per day





For more car rental tips, visit http://www.best-car-rental-tips.com
I know for a fact that Avis %26amp; Hertz do as well as budget. I myself rented a vehicle earlier this year in florida and paid an extra 12.95 per day for the GPS. I believe that one of the big companies have them installed as part of the rental.
When you reserve the rental car just ask if one is in the car. Most car rentals have them now, but ask anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment