Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is it wrong that I want to keep my rental car?

My truck got stolen a few weeks ago, well the police have found it but it's in the impound I really don't want to pay to get it out, should I just keep the rental or steal my car out of jail?Is it wrong that I want to keep my rental car?
Why didn't you drive your car in the river? That's what I did last month when I had a rental BMW when I got my '89 beetle got back from getting some work done I promptly decided that I wanted to keep my rental longer so I just drove my beetle into a near by ocean!





Good Luck! Is it wrong that I want to keep my rental car?
What does this have to do with marriage and divorce? Pay to get your car out of impound or it's going to cost you a lot more fighting a grand theft auto charge.
Really have no choice to get it back or buy a new or used one? Or you can always just take public transportation? ^^;
Wow, that sucks when they find your stolen car. Thats depressing when you're driving a rental car.


And they dont give you a get out of jail free card when you reclaim yours.


Sigh....
do the right thing and go get your car, it is a rental car not a car for sale
Keep the rental! That's what Homer Simpson was going to do. Anything that Homer wants to do can't be bad.






Why is this in the marriage and divorce category?
that really sucks that they found your old truck... you should have hidden it better, or paid the kids more to torch it.. rookie



If someone stole your car you shouldn't have to pay any fees for it
Are you married to your car? or did you divorce your rental car
Surely you jest!
Wow...Are you 12......
  • your cosmetics
  • revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment