Sunday, August 22, 2010

Train or Rental car from Rochester, to Buffalo, to Brockport NY?

I don't know which to use for my trip to New York. I will be landing at the Greater Rochester Airport and will be going to see U of R, then SUNY Buffalo and then SUNY Brockport. Should I get a rental car and drive from location to location or would a train ride be best? (I don't even know if a train runs to any of these locations, I'm clueless, help!)Train or Rental car from Rochester, to Buffalo, to Brockport NY?
Driving would be best. While Amtrak does stop at Rochester and Buffalo, getting to the college campuses from the train station can be problematical. And Amtrak definitely does not stop at Brockport.





I lived in Buffalo for 4 years and could never find a good way to get to the SUNY Buffalo Amherst campus from the Amtrak train station in Depew (it requires transferring through three NFTA buses).





Get a rental car from the Ro-cha-cha airport and drive. It will be the easiest way.





Hope this helps.
  • your cosmetics
  • revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment