Thursday, August 19, 2010

Michigan resident (no fault insurance). I was in a mva with a dui lady. How can I sue her for rental car fees?

The lady was drunk and taken to jail. My 8 year old child was with me in the vehicle and she turned in front of us. Neither of us were seriously injured. I do have lower back pain that I have medicine for and the Dr. said I should feel better in about 3 months. Because of no fault law and no broken bones how can I sue her for rental car reimbursement. This has cost me so far 800 in fees and my car has another three weeks until the eta for repairs are done. ($8000 worth of damages)Michigan resident (no fault insurance). I was in a mva with a dui lady. How can I sue her for rental car fees?
I hate to tell you this but hire an attorney. I couldn't get the insurance company who was at fault in my wreck to admit responsibility. The minute I called an attorney I had a rental car and my car was transferred to the collision center. The exact thing happened to me. Just hang in there. I hope it wasn't Geico insurance.





Despite all the fees the attorney charged me they really helped get the ball rolling. Good luck!Michigan resident (no fault insurance). I was in a mva with a dui lady. How can I sue her for rental car fees?
Check with your insurance company, they should handle it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment