Sunday, August 22, 2010

I just brought my car 4 1/2 months ago and the the dealer got the car from a rental car company.?

One time i was in the car with my little brother and he saw a bug it looked nasty i killed it and then i saw the same bug 3 other times. the reason why im asking is because it looked like a bed bug so my question is can bed bugs be in your car and if so how do i get rid of them??????? And if it isnt bed bugs what can it be???I just brought my car 4 1/2 months ago and the the dealer got the car from a rental car company.?
yes bed bugs can get in your car... they will go anywhere with fabric or carpet.





here's a website i found on how to get rid of them:


http://en.allexperts.com/q/Entomology-St鈥?/a>





now that its getting warmer, you could leave your car in the sun for a while... according to that website temperatures over 115 F kill bed bugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment