Sunday, August 22, 2010

Do you always return your rental car back in pristine condition?

I do... except for the empty beer cans in the floorboard, cigaratee burns in the seats, and the home made shotgun rack I build in the back window.Do you always return your rental car back in pristine condition?
geeez....I want your rental...I've never had a gun-rack and I so always wanted one...Do you always return your rental car back in pristine condition?
Yes I do...The hookers who I allow to use the car for a percentage of revenues are a different story...I can't get into that here....tax purposes.


:o
No. You always have to do it on the backseat before you return it.
yes...i dont want them trying to collect $4,589.62 for a tiny scratch on the bumper that coujld be buffed off. I fuggin' hate rental car companies.





Plus, I never buy the extra ';insurance'; coverages. That is a complete rip-off.
I try because they charge you if you don't.
Yes, I do...
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment