Sunday, August 22, 2010

I was in a rental car and i got a speeding ticket by a state trooper, doing 80 in a 65?

he only ask me so show him proof if the car was in my name, will this go ticket i got go onto my insurance???I was in a rental car and i got a speeding ticket by a state trooper, doing 80 in a 65?
the ticket goes on your driving record regardless of what vehicle you may be driving , as to your insurance rates that will be determined by the insurance companyI was in a rental car and i got a speeding ticket by a state trooper, doing 80 in a 65?
Yes, the ticket is against your license not the car.
You ticket goes on your driving records, your personal insurance company may ( or may not) do a record check of your driving record every year.





A ticket is never reported to the insurnace, the insurance company merely sees it when they do a record check on you.
Yes, it's on your name, and drivers license number..
Probably. The ticket is for you, not the car.There is a chance it won't show up, though. Were you driving this car in your state or out of state? I recieved a ticket for driving 89 in a 65, I live in RI but the ticket was recieved from a MA State trooper. It has not shown up on my driving record, yet. It was almost a year ago. I must say I did learn my lesson and have driven slower since.
  • your cosmetics
  • revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment