Thursday, August 19, 2010

What r your thoughts on buying a rental car? 2007 Maxima?

Thanks for reading!!


I am looking to buy an '07 Maxima SE with 22,000 miles on it for $27,000 a discount for the miles already accumulated on it.





What are your thoughts on it? Would you consider it a good deal?........


Thanks so much!!What r your thoughts on buying a rental car? 2007 Maxima?
Although it's true that rental cars CAN be abused...they also receive fleet maintenance...which assures you the oil got changed, etc. instead of some putz who ran the motor for 15K before changing the oil...What r your thoughts on buying a rental car? 2007 Maxima?
I bought a Maxima SE, pretty basic. floor mats and tinting for 26,K that includes tax, title,license. The Maxima has pretty much everything on it, unless you want leather, bose system, bluetooth, ect. I was looking at the used ones until I noticed that for 1700. more I could have a new one.

Report Abuse



NO!!!!! A lot of people have run it hard, manually shifted the Automatic, beat it, jumped it,and had no reason to care for it. If it was a busy rental shop don't expect the maintenance to be top notch either.
Well you could probably get one new for that price since the MSRP is ~$28,000, So it doesn't seem discounted much for the miles. Also, make sure you get an accident report (from CarFax or something) if you're serious about buying it. I was going to buy a rental then found out someone drove it into a lake!
I'm not real big on buying a previous rental car - you never know how they've been treated. I have worked for several rental companies and I have seen firsthand how these cars are treated by customers and employees alike.
Rental cars are abused no one takes care of them and they treet them like crap. if it where me i would not buy one

No comments:

Post a Comment