Monday, August 16, 2010

I lost the remote of the Alemo rental car. What is the reasonable cost that Alemo could charge me? Thanks?

Customers lose remotes all the time. The only way you'll get charged (if you lost the remote only and not the key) is if you get an anal retentive person checking the car when you return.





If you lost the remote only and not the key, you can look in your trunk for a hidden clear plastic bag. It may be near the spare tire, or tucked away behind the carpeting on the side of the trunk wall. Our cars usually come with two remotes, and it's possible that the other remote is there.





However, if you lost the remote and the key, or the remote to a pushbutton start vehicle, or the remote to a Volvo or Dodge vehicle where the ignition key is built into the remote, be prepared to pay $250.00I lost the remote of the Alemo rental car. What is the reasonable cost that Alemo could charge me? Thanks?
Depends on what type of car it is first of all.





I'd imagine they would charge you the cost of the remote plus an additional fee for them to go to the dealer and order a new one.I lost the remote of the Alemo rental car. What is the reasonable cost that Alemo could charge me? Thanks?
it will cost what ever the rental company pays to replace, and then you


will have to pay the bill, can you find a garage to get one cheaper?

No comments:

Post a Comment